3-In-1 Butterfly Bush
Blooms in Three Colors
- SKU: 67125
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 6 - 9 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Mid summer to first frost.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
3-In-1 Butterfly Bush
- Botanical NameBuddleia
- Ships As4" POT
- Height6 - 9 feet
- Spacing8 - 10 feet
- Spread6 - 10 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeDark green, lanceolate leaves 4-10" long, white and glabrous beneath.
- Bloom TimeMid summer to first frost.
- Flower FormLilac-like, long terminal panicles up to 10" of a mass of tiny star-like flowers.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil. Once established will tolerate some drought.
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningCut back all flowering stems close to the base in early spring. Early spring, as new growth begins.
- Winter CareMulch in colder climates, remove in early spring before growth starts.
- Additional InformationIn northern climates Buddleias behave like herbaceous perennials with the top growth dying back in winter. Prune back to new growth in the spring. In southern climates, prune to shape.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI OR PR WA
- Planting InstructionsPlant firmly and set crown just below soil level. Firm and water in well.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/29/2018
Zones 7-10: 11/12/2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.