3-in-1 Angel Trumpet
Intoxicating Frangrance for the Patio!
- SKU: 76307
- Zones: 9-10
- Height: 4 - 6 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Spring onwards. In warm-hot climates will constantly rebloom
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
3-in-1 Angel Trumpet
- Botanical NameBrugmansia suaveolens
- Ships As4" POT
- Height4 - 6 feet
- Spacing5 - 6 feet
- Spread36 - 60 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeLarge ovate - lanceolate mid green and felty much like a nicotiana
- Bloom TimeSpring onwards. In warm-hot climates will constantly rebloom
- Flower FormHuge flared trumpets with slightly recurved tips to the petals
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 3 - 4 weeks
- PruningOnly to shape as desired Late winter - early spring
- Winter CareWill be killed below 35 degrees F. Can be overwintered as a house plant.
- Additional InformationIn very hot climates it is best provided afternoon shade, this will help avoid red spider mite and white fly problems. ALL PARTS ARE POISONOUS
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm soil and water in thoroughly. Weekly feeding helps plant establish quickly and start blooming
- Deer Resistant
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-10B||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|Last Order Date||June 4th|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|