All Blue Eyes Tulip
A Uniquely Colored Botanical Tulip
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 85499
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 4 - 5 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Mid spring
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 10 per offer
All Blue Eyes Tulip
- Botanical NameTulipa 'Little Beauty'
- Ships As6+ CM BULB
- Height4 - 5 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread4 - 5 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionred
- Foliage TypePale green, narrow linear leaves.
- Bloom TimeMid spring
- Flower FormTulip shaped, but with pointy petals. Produces two to five pink buds. The flowers close up at night and may not open on cloudy days.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Growth RateSlow
- PruningLet foliage die down naturally. Leaves provide nourishment for the bulbs to produce future growth and blooming.
- Winter CareMulch +/- 2" leave a layer of mulch on during flowering season.
- Additional InformationThree to four flowers per bulb.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant 4-6" deep. Three times the depth of the bulb.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-5B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|6A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-5: 10/29/2018
Zones 6-10: 11/12/2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.