Big Brother Giant Lily
Huge 15" Blooms!
- SKU: 81103
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 4 - 6 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Mid summer
For each offer ordered, get 3Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Big Brother Giant Lily
- Botanical NameLilium 'Big Brother'
- Ships As14-16 CM BULB
- Height4 - 6 feet
- Spacing15 - 18 inches
- Spread15 - 18 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionyellow
- Foliage TypeLinear, glossy dark green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up erect stems.
- Bloom TimeMid summer
- Flower FormOutward facing, up till 15" across flower size
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained soil, but will tolerate heavier soils.
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningDon't remove leaves until they have died down in fall. They provide nourishment to the bulb for next season's blooms. After flowering
- Winter CareProvide a layer of mulch for winter protection.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant 4 - 6" deep because lily bulbs develop roots along the stem just above the bulb. Mulch is beneficial to keep soil moist and cool.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 21st
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|