Calla Lily Mix
Not Your Ordinary Callas!
- SKU: 82071
- Zones: 3-10
- Height: 15 - 30 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 3Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Calla Lily Mix
- Botanical NameZantedeschia
- Ships As12-14 CM BULB
- Lift In Fall3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Height15 - 30 inches
- Spacing4 - 6 inches
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Foliage TypeDepending on variety
- Bloom TimeLate spring to early summer
- Flower FormChalice-shaped spathes.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus-enriched soil.
- Growth RateRapid once established.
- PruningRemove spent flower stems to tidy up the plants for the rest of the growing season. After flowering.
- Winter CareNorth of zone 8, store in dry peat over winter where it won't freeze or just move entire pot to a location that is just above freezing. Once spring arrives, just move the pot back outdoors.
- Additional InformationWonderful in cut flower arrangements. One bloom can last for up to 2 weeks. Foliage remains attractive in the patio pot long after the flowers are gone.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant with 1 - 2" of soil above the bulbs. Firm well and water thoroughly.
- Deer Resistant
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A-8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 14th, 2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.