Paparazzi can't resist this fragrant stunner
- SKU: 85555
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 32 - 34 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Mid season (Mid to late spring)
Packed 1 per offer
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Celebrity'
- Ships As2-3 EYE BAREROOT
- Height32 - 34 inches
- Spacing24 - 36 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink, white
- Foliage TypeGlossy, deep green leaves that are very ornamental throughout the growing season. New growth in spring is a cooper-burgundy and turns a soft yellow in fall.
- Bloom TimeMid season (Mid to late spring)
- Flower FormVery large, up to 6.5" double flowers
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, deep, fertile soil
- Growth RateSlow to moderate
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after flowering to maintain an attractive bush type perennial all summer long.
- Winter CareNot needed. Plants are fully hardy.
- Additional InformationPeonies are classic garden plants that add a bit of nostalgia and charm to the garden. The blooms and lush foliage made them popular for years and with the resurgence in breeding, they will continue to improve.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to spread out roots without bending them. Set crown with buds 1" below ground-level. Water in thoroughly. Plant at least 6 weeks before ground freezes.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17th, 2019
Zones 8-10: May 20th, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.