Paparazzi can't resist this fragrant stunner
- SKU: 85555
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 24 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Mid to late spring
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
- Botanical NamePaeonia lactiflora 'Celebrity'
- Ships As2-3 EYE BAREROOT
- Height24 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 - 36 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink, white
- Foliage TypeGlossy, deep green leaves that are very ornamental throughout the growing season. New growth in spring is a cooper-burgundy and turns a soft yellow in fall.
- Bloom TimeMid to late spring
- Flower Form6", huge double flowers
- Soil RequirementsPrefers well drained, moist garden loam but is very adaptable to wide range of soil types.
- Growth RateSlow to moderate
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after flowering to maintain an attractive bush type perennial all summer long.
- Winter CareNone, except to mulch the first winter. Remove in early spring before growth starts
- Additional InformationPeonies are classic garden plants that add a bit of nostalgia and charm to the garden. The fragrant blooms and lush foliage made them popular for years and with the resurgence in breeding, they will continue to improve.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant with the eyes just below the soil surface. Planting too deep will result in poor flowering.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 4th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|