- SKU: 65803
- Zones: 4-8
- Height: 12 - 15 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Early summer
For each offer ordered, get 20Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
- Botanical NameAnemone coronaria St. Brigid
- Ships As3-4 CM BULB
- Lift In Fall4, 5, 6
- Height12 - 15 inches
- Spacing2 - 4 inches
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Foliage Type3-palmate, mid green basal and stem leaves with finely lobed leaflets.
- Bloom TimeEarly summer
- Flower Form2 - 2 1/2" wide double petal blooms with dark centers.
- Soil RequirementsMoist but well drained, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateMedium
- Winter CareLift in fall in northern climates for winter storage north of zone 6. Plant again in spring.
- Additional InformationCan be planted in the fall in the south (zone 6 - 9).
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSoak in water for several hours prior to planting. Plant any side up 2" deep and 2 - 4" apart.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/29/2018
Zones 7-10: 11/12/2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|