Double Oriental Lily Mix
Ideal for Fragrant Bouquets
- SKU: 73711
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 12 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Mid to late summer
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 5Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Double Oriental Lily Mix
- Botanical NameLilium oriental 'My Wedding', 'Distant Drum', 'Sweet Rosy'
- Ships As14-16 CM BULB
- Height12 - 36 inches
- Spacing12 - 24 inches
- Spread12 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeLinear, green leaves arranged in whorls or spirals up the stems.
- Bloom TimeMid to late summer
- Flower Form8 - 10 cm double-layered outward facing flower
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningAfter blooming, cut the withered flower at the top of the stem to prevent seed production and then allow the leaves to wither and turn brown before removing them. The green leaves provide nourishment for the plants.
- Winter CareMulch is advisable in colder areas
- Additional InformationDistant Drum: Full double and pollen free flowers, dark pink flowers, edged white, maroon marks, excellent for border and cut-flower use, sweet fragrant flowers. My Wedding Lily: Full double showy white flowers, pollen free, pollen free and lovely fragrant flowers, perfect for border and cut-flower use. Sweet Rosy: Full double and pollen free flowers, pink flowers with white center, dark pink marks, excellent for border and cut-flower use, fragrant flowers.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting Instructions15 cm deep and 23 - 30 cm apart
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A-8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 14th, 2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.