Full of Vitamins and Antioxidants
- SKU: 71707
- Zones: 8-10
- Height: 24 - 48 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: All summer into fall.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
- Botanical NamePunica granatum 'nana'
- Ships As3" POT
- Height24 - 48 inches
- Spacing24 - 36 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionred
- Foliage TypeOpposite, narrowly rounded, bright green, glossy evergreen leaves.
- Bloom TimeAll summer into fall.
- Flower FormFunnel shaped.
- Soil RequirementsFertile, well drained soil outdoors. In containers, use a soil based potting mix and let it dry out in between watering.
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningLate fall because it blooms on new growth. Dormant season
- Winter CareMove indoors for winter enjoyment in climates north of zone 8.
- Additional InformationBears fruit in 2-4 years. Harvest the fruit before it is fully mature, ripening continues in cold storage. Can be kept in storage for approximately 6 months.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- FruitSmall round, up to 2", red when ripe.
- Planting InstructionsIndoors, position away from radiators and heating vents. Outdoors provide a sunny area.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-10B||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|Last Order Date||June 4th|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|