Frizzle Sizzle Pansies
Your Garden will "POP" with Excitement!
- SKU: 65352
- Zones: 6-8
- Height: 4 - 6 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Early spring to early summer, in cooler climates they are fall planted for winter color
For each offer ordered, get 3Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Frizzle Sizzle Pansies
- Botanical NameViola wittrockiana Frizzle Sizzle F1 Formula mix
- Ships As3" POT
- Height4 - 6 inches
- Spacing12 - 14 feet
- Spread10 - 12 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Foliage TypeLarge, heart shaped, dark green.
- Bloom TimeEarly spring to early summer, in cooler climates they are fall planted for winter color
- Flower Form3'' pansy like but with ruffled edges.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched.
- Growth RateSlow once established which takes approximately 3 - 4 weeks.
- PruningOnly to remove spent flowers As they go by
- Winter CareIn cooler climates mulch is recommended. Applied after ground has frozen. Remove in early spring before growth starts.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level they are growing at in the container, firm well and water in thoroughly.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|