Golden Creeping Sedum
Bold, Drought-Tolerant Color!
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 65801
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 4 - 6 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Early summer
Packed 1 per offer
Golden Creeping Sedum
- Botanical NameSedum kamtschaticum
- Ships As3" POT
- Height4 - 6 inches
- Spacing12 - 15 inches
- Spread10 - 15 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionyellow
- Foliage TypeSucculent, fleshy, rounded, toothed leaves in shades of green.
- Bloom TimeEarly summer
- Flower FormSmall, star-shaped flowers (larger than many other low-spreading Sedums) bloom on short stems right above the foliage.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, average soil. Does not like to be wet.
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningPruning is not necessary. This is a very low-maintenance plant.
- Winter CareNone, except to mulch lightly the first year if planted in fall. Remove the mulch early in spring, before new growth starts.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsIn clay soil, rhizomes should be slightly exposed. In sandy soil, they can be covered an inch or two. Full sun is best, at least 5 hours of sunlight each day. Water during dry periods.
- Deer Resistant
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17th, 2019
Zones 8-10: May 20th, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.