Immortality Reblooming Iris
Iris Beauty that Extends Beyond Spring!
- SKU: 79383
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 28 - 30 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Mid to late spring with intermittent bloom late summer to frost.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Immortality Reblooming Iris
- Botanical NameIris germanica 'Immortality'
- Ships AsNO. 1 BAREROOT
- Height28 - 30 inches
- Spacing12 - 24 inches
- Spread12 - 24 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Foliage TypeGreen sword-like fans of foliage in clumps.
- Bloom TimeMid to late spring with intermittent bloom late summer to frost.
- Flower FormMedium sized, ruffled formally shaped flowers borne on short stems with close branching.
- Soil RequirementsAverage, well drained.
- Growth RateFast.
- PruningDivide when clumps becomes crowded and bloom diminishes about every 3 to 4 years during the summer. After hard frost in the fall, cut foliage back.
- Winter CareMulch in colder climates and remove in early spring.
- Additional InformationHybridizer: Lloyd Zurbrigg, 1982. Awards: Honorable Mention 1986, Award of Merit 1990.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant so tops of the rhizomes are exposed and the roots are spread out facing downwards in the soil.
- Deer Resistant
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 4th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|