Rainbow of Roses Collection
Roses Made Easy
- SKU: 94953
- Zones: 4-10
- Height: 24 - 60 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to fall
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 5Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Rainbow of Roses Collection
- Botanical NameRosa collection
- Ships As#1 AND/OR 1.5 BAREROOT
- Height24 - 60 inches
- Spacing24 - 48 inches
- Spread24 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Bloom TimeLate spring to fall
- Flower FormRose like shape
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningAfter flowering,remove spent flower heads to encoure more blooms and to create a more busy plant.
- Winter CareMulch +/- 2"
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ CA CO GU HI ID MT ND NM NV OR PR SD WA WY
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole slighly larger than plant to accommodate roots (about 15-18'' deep), fertilize, water well and apply 1-2'' of mulch.. Plant multiple roses 2-3 ft. apart. Bud union should be about 1-2'' below ground. Pack a small mound of soil around the plant to help retain moisture.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||4/17/17 - 6/2/17|
|5A||4/3/17 - 6/2/17|
|5B||3/20/17 - 6/2/17|
|6A & 6B||3/6/17 - 6/2/17|
|7A & 7B||2/27/17 - 6/2/17|
|8A & 8B||2/20/17 - 6/2/17|
|9A-10B||1/23/17 - 6/2/17|
|Last Order Date||May 29th, 2017|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|