Alice de Pont Mandevilla
Lots of showy, exotic pink blooms
- SKU: 65790
- Zones: 10-11
- Height: 15 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Summer to fall. In warm climates it will start flowering in April. Heaviest flowering in spring and fall
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Alice de Pont Mandevilla
- Botanical NameMandevilla amabilis 'Alice DuPont'
- Ships AsPOTTED
- Height15 feet
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeThe closely set leathery leaves are a dark, shiny green, 5" - 6" long, 2" - 21/2" wide and oblong in shape.
- Bloom TimeSummer to fall. In warm climates it will start flowering in April. Heaviest flowering in spring and fall
- Flower FormTrumpet shaped, the tubes are 3" - 4" long and the flares 3" - 3 1/2" wide
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched
- Growth RateModerate to fast once established, which takes approximately 3 - 4 weeks
- PruningNone, except to shape as desired Anytime
- Winter CareNot winter hardy where it goes below 40 degrees F. Bring into a frost free environment and grow on as a house plant during the winter months
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm and water in well
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|Zone||Annuals & Tropicals|
|Zones 1-4B||5/2/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zone 5A||5/2/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zone 5B||5/2/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zone 6A||5/2/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zone 6B||5/2/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zones 7A, 7B||4/4/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zone 8A||4/4/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zone 8B||4/4/16 - 6/10/16|
|Zones 9A-10||4/4/16 - 6/10/16|
|Last Order Date||6/6/2016|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|