Alice de Pont Mandevilla
Lots of showy, exotic pink blooms
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 65790
- Zones: 10-11
- Height: 15 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Summer to fall. In warm climates it will start flowering in April. Heaviest flowering in spring and fall
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 1 per offer
Alice de Pont Mandevilla
- Botanical NameMandevilla amabilis 'Alice DuPont'
- Ships AsPOTTED
- Height15 feet
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeThe closely set leathery leaves are a dark, shiny green, 5" - 6" long, 2" - 21/2" wide and oblong in shape.
- Bloom TimeSummer to fall. In warm climates it will start flowering in April. Heaviest flowering in spring and fall
- Flower FormTrumpet shaped, the tubes are 3" - 4" long and the flares 3" - 3 1/2" wide
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched
- Growth RateModerate to fast once established, which takes approximately 3 - 4 weeks
- PruningNone, except to shape as desired Anytime
- Winter CareNot winter hardy where it goes below 40 degrees F. Bring into a frost free environment and grow on as a house plant during the winter months
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm and water in well
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A-10B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||June 3rd|
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.