Huge 10-12" Flower Heads
- SKU: 60894
- Zones: 5-9
- Height: 36 - 72 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: June to September
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
- Botanical NameHydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'
- Ships As4" POT
- Height36 - 72 inches
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Spread4 - 6 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Foliage TypeBroad rounded, sharply toothed dark green leaves 2-6" long with pale green undersides. Leaves turn yellow in fall.
- Bloom TimeJune to September
- Flower FormTiny white fertile flowers corymbs 2-6" across.
- Soil RequirementsMoist well drained fertile soil. Not drought tolerant.
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningPlants may die to ground in harsh winters. Bloom occurs on new wood, so plants may be pruned back close to the ground in late winter.
- Winter CareMulch to maintain soil moisture, plant in sheltered site.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet plant at same level it is growing at in the container. Firm soil and water thoroughly.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/29/2018
Zones 7-10: 11/12/2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.