Bees' Jubilee Clematis
Flowers up to 8" Across
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 70797
- Zones: 4-8
- Height: 8 - 10 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Blooms prolifically from May-June and again from Aug-Sept
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 1 per offer
Bees' Jubilee Clematis
- Botanical NameClematis 'Bees' Jubilee'
- Ships As2" POT
- Height8 - 10 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink, white
- Foliage TypeMedium green, simple, palmate to pinnate leaves arranged alternately and opposite on the stems.
- Bloom TimeBlooms prolifically from May-June and again from Aug-Sept
- Flower FormLarge-flower variety 6-8" diameter.
- Soil RequirementsMoist, well-drained, slightly alkaline soil.
- Growth RateRapid
- PruningIn our Stoplight Pruning Guide, this variety is in the YELLOW category. It blooms best on old wood, but it can also bloom on new wood. Use caution when pruning to retain healthy stems from last season for best flowering.
- Winter CareMulch to help keep the soil moist.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet the plant 3" deeper than it was in the original pot. Bury the first set of entire leaves to encourage production of strong shoots. Firm soil around plant and water thoroughly. Make sure base and roots are completely shaded.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/9/19 - 11/1/19|
|7A-10B||9/9/19 - 11/15/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/28/19
Zones 7-10: 11/11/19
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.