Butterflies love it, deer avoid it
- SKU: 60772
- Zones: 4-8
- Height: 24 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: May to June
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
- Botanical NameSpirea betulifolia 'Tor'
- Ships As1 GALLON
- Height24 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 - 48 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Foliage Type Birch-like round to egg shaped leaves with toothed margins turn quality shades of orange, red, and purple in autumn.
- Bloom TimeMay to June
- Flower Forma multitude of very small fluffy flowers forming clusters
- Soil RequirementsPrefers rich, moist loams but will tolerate a wide range of soils.
- Growth Rateslow to get established taking several months, moderate growth there-after
- Pruningnone required n/a
- Winter Carenone
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is growing at in the container, firm soil well and water thoroughly
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
1-Gallon Pots & More
|1A-10B||07/16/2018 – 11/2/2018|
|Last Order Date||10/29/2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|