Brodiaea 'Queen Fabiola'
Lasts 2 weeks in vases!
- SKU: 67356
- Zones: 6-10
- Height: 15 - 18 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Summer to frost
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 25Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Brodiaea 'Queen Fabiola'
- Botanical NameBrodiaea 'Queen Fabiola'
- Ships As6-7 CM BULB
- Height15 - 18 inches
- Spacing2 - 3 inches
- Spread2 - 3 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionblue
- Foliage TypeGreen, narrow & pointed
- Bloom TimeSummer to frost
- Flower FormUmbels of trumpet shaped flowers. Each flower 3/4 to 2"
- Soil RequirementsLight, sandy, fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningNo pruning needed.
- Winter CareZone 2-6 best to dig up and store over winter and replant in spring.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant approx. 3" deep, water sparingly until leaves appear. In growth water freely. Should be planted in a sunny area.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.