Cancan™ Climbing Rose
Climber for the Cautious Rose Gardener
- SKU: 60861
- Zones: 5-9
- Height: 8 - 10 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: May to frost
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Cancan™ Climbing Rose
- Botanical NameROSA 'RADCANCAN' PP21430
- Ships As2" POT
- Height8 - 10 feet
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionred, pink, white, mixed
- Foliage TypeMedium green, semi-glossy leather foliage.
- Bloom TimeMay to frost
- Flower FormCuplike, semi-double, medium, 12-15 petals
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, slighty acidic and humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate once established.
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and increase branching once established. Remove any dead or damaged branches. Shape plants at any time.
- Winter CareMulch heavily around the base of the plant. Remove promptly in early spring. Protect crowns in cold weather.
- Additional InformationRoses prefer a thorough watering but do not like 'wet feet'. Water early in the day to avoid wet conditions into the night which can cause issues with fungus and disease. Plant in full sun for best disease resistance.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/29/2018
Zones 7-10: 11/12/2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.