Canna Mix Super Bag
Colorful Flowers and Bold Foliage
- SKU: 64568
- Zones: 3-10
- Height: 36 - 60 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Early summer onwards.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 5Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Canna Mix Super Bag
- Botanical NameCanna
- Ships As3-5 EYE BAREROOT
- Lift In Fall3, 4, 5, 6
- Height36 - 60 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Spread20 - 28 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeLarge, broad, elliptical and tropical looking. Glaucous green, bright green or bronze foliage, depending on variety.
- Bloom TimeEarly summer onwards.
- Flower FormPetals and sepals united to form large, flared flowers which are clustered along the top portion of the stems
- Soil RequirementsWell drained. Best growth and flowering is achieved if soil in enriched with humus
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 4 - 5 weeks
- PruningRemove spent flowers and flower stems.
- Winter CareNot winter hardy, dig after first frost and store rhizomes in a frost free environment, much as you would gladiolus and dahlias
- Additional InformationDwarf varieties foliage 24" - 30" tall, spread 18" - 24"
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant 1" - 1 1/2" deep, firm soil well and water in thoroughly. May be started indoors in spring and transplanted outside after danger of frost has passed
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|