Canna Mix Super Bag
Colorful Flowers and Bold Foliage
- SKU: 64568
- Zones: 3-10
- Height: 36 - 60 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Early summer onwards.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 5Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Canna Mix Super Bag
- Botanical NameCanna
- Ships As3-5 EYE BAREROOT
- Lift In Fall3, 4, 5, 6
- Height36 - 60 inches
- Spacing18 - 24 inches
- Spread20 - 28 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeLarge, broad, elliptical and tropical looking. Glaucous green, bright green or bronze foliage, depending on variety.
- Bloom TimeEarly summer onwards.
- Flower FormPetals and sepals united to form large, flared flowers which are clustered along the top portion of the stems
- Soil RequirementsWell drained. Best growth and flowering is achieved if soil in enriched with humus
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 4 - 5 weeks
- PruningRemove spent flowers and flower stems.
- Winter CareNot winter hardy, dig after first frost and store rhizomes in a frost free environment, much as you would gladiolus and dahlias
- Additional InformationDwarf varieties foliage 24" - 30" tall, spread 18" - 24"
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant 1" - 1 1/2" deep, firm soil well and water in thoroughly. May be started indoors in spring and transplanted outside after danger of frost has passed
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A-8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 18th, 2018
Zones 8-10: May 14th, 2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.