Cherry Dwarf Juliet™
Fantastic Flavor on a Compact Plant
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 61664
- Zones: 2-7
- Height: 5 - 10 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Spring with harvest early to midsummer and a little later in northern areas.
Packed 1 per offer
Cherry Dwarf Juliet™
- Botanical NamePrunus fruticosa x Prunus cerasus 'Juliet'
- Ships As1 GALLON
- Height5 - 10 feet
- Spacing5 - 10 feet
- Spread5 - 10 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Foliage TypeGlossy green foliage, oval to obovate in shape, with pointed tips and serrated edges.
- Bloom TimeSpring with harvest early to midsummer and a little later in northern areas.
- Flower FormWhite blossoms
- Soil RequirementsRich, moist, well-drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate growth rate.
- PruningPrune damaged, diseased, and dead limbs. Limbs that grow inward toward the center of the tree. About third of the new growth (from that year) annually, while trees are dormant. Prune in early Spring before the bush breaks dormancy. Cherry buds are eithe
- Additional InformationLow suckering, easy to grow, manageable plant size (easy to pick, prune and cover with bird netting if desired). Attractive rounded plant shape with attractive white blossoms. Excellent for fresh eating. Hardy to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- State RestrictionsAE AK CA CO GU HI ID OR PR WA
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/9/19 - 11/1/19|
|7A-10B||9/9/19 - 11/15/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/28/19
Zones 7-10: 11/11/19
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.