Chica™ Veranda® Rose
Very Full Flower Form
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 60860
- Zones: 5-9
- Height: 18 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Late spring to late summer
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 1 per offer
Chica™ Veranda® Rose
- Botanical NameROSA 'KORFLOCI18' PPAF
- Ships As2" POT
- Height18 - 36 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionred, orange, mixed
- Foliage TypeHealthy, lush, dark-green and glossy foliage that is disease free
- Bloom TimeLate spring to late summer
- Flower FormMedium, very full & old fashioned Floribunda. Blooms feature dense, full clusters up to 4'' wide. Flowers are cupped and double.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained humus enriched soil that is slightly acid
- Growth RateModerate once established, which takes approximately one growing season
- Winter CareIn cold climates mound up soil 8" - 10" after ground has frozen. Remove in spring before growth starts. Mulch heavily around the base of the plant.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to allow roots to be spread out. Plant at same level as the soil so crown of plant is even with soil level. Do not bury crown. Firm and water in thoroughly. Planting in full sun is best for faster flowering and higher quality.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-5B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|6A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-5: 10/29/2018
Zones 6-10: 11/12/2018
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.