Provides year-round color and texture
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 77187
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 12 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Green foliage from April till first frost
- Ships As: 3" POT
- Cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Packed 1 per offer
- Botanical NamePolystichum acrostichoides
- Ships As3" POT
- Height12 - 36 inches
- Spacing12 - 24 inches
- Spread12 - 24 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Foliage TypeSerrated foliage, typical fern-like leaves
- Bloom TimeGreen foliage from April till first frost
- Soil RequirementsPrefers moist conditions, but also grows well in average garden soil as long as it is not allowed to dry out during spring and summer
- Growth RateFast
- PruningNot needed
- Winter CareMulch +/- 2"
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same soil level as it is in its pot.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/9/19 - 11/1/19|
|7A-10B||9/9/19 - 11/15/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/28/19
Zones 7-10: 11/11/19
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.