Cleopatra Mandarin Citrus Tree
Year Round Fruit and Flowers
- SKU: 70849
- Zones: 9-10
- Height: 4 - 6 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Flowers year round; harvest in summer
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Cleopatra Mandarin Citrus Tree
- Botanical NameCITRUS RESHNI
- Ships As2" POT
- Height4 - 6 feet
- Spacing4 - 6 feet
- Spread4 - 6 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Foliage TypeSmall, glossy, dark green leaflets
- Bloom TimeFlowers year round; harvest in summer
- Flower FormSmall red-orange citrus. Thin, rough rind.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, nutrient rich for best results.
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningNo pruning needed except for interfering branches in late winter.
- Winter CareIn hardiness zones 9 and 10, no special protection needed. For all zones north of 9, containers should be moved to a warm inside area until spring.
- Additional InformationLet top inch of soil dry out between waterings. During Winter rest period, water just enough to prevent complete dry out
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ CA FL GU HI LA PR SC TX
- Planting InstructionsIn containers, use a water retentive soil-less media that has good water holding capacity. Vigorous grower that requires good fertilization practices and ample amounts of water to produce fruit year around. Plant as the same depth as in the pot it is shipped in.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-6B||4/30/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A-10B||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|Last Order Date||June 4th|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|