Coral Daisy Mammoth Mum
Stylish Color in Abundance
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 80177
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 30 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Mid September till frost
Packed 1 per offer
Coral Daisy Mammoth Mum
- Botanical NameChrysanthemum hybrida 'Coral Daisy'
- Ships As3" POT
- Height30 - 36 inches
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- Spread4 - 5 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeAromatic, alternate deeply lobed, dark green leaves, gray underneath.
- Bloom TimeMid September till frost
- Flower FormDaisy type, 3 - 4" across
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, moist, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateFast once established, which takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
- PruningMinimal care: no pinching, pruning or deadheading.
- Winter CareMulch in late fall to prevent frost heave as winter weather freezes then thaws.
- Additional InformationMost varieties benefit from being divided every 3-4 years or when their flower production drops.
- State RestrictionsAE AK CA GU HI ID NV OR PR TX UT WA
- Planting InstructionsProvide adequate spacing to get the full effect of the ball-shaped appearance. Requires ample moisture during growing season. Mums grown under moisture stress do not achieve the desired size. Set in ground at same level as growing in the pot.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17, 2019
Zones 8-10: June 17, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.