Deluxe Single Helleborus Mix
Very Early and Long-Lasting Spring Blooms
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 70739
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 16 - 18 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: February - March (depending on climate)
Packed 3 per offer
Deluxe Single Helleborus Mix
- Botanical NameHelleborus orientalis
- Ships AsNO. 1 BAREROOT
- Height16 - 18 inches
- Spacing12 - 18 inches
- Spread12 - 18 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeGlossy green leathery leaves divided into 7-9 toothed leaflets. Evergreen in warmer climates.
- Bloom TimeFebruary - March (depending on climate)
- Flower FormCup-shaped
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningSimply trim back last year's foliage in the spring.
- Winter CareMulch in areas with severe frost.
- Additional InformationNone
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole deep enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Roots should be just below the soil surface with the crown at the soil level.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 5/31/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 5/31/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17th, 2019
Zones 8-10: May 27th, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.