DIY Landscaper's Grab Bag
For Structure on a Budget
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 76049
- Zones: 5-8
- Height: 15 - 60 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Varies - early spring through fall.
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 6 per offer
DIY Landscaper's Grab Bag
- Botanical NameVarious
- Height15 - 60 feet
- Spacing5 - 50 feet
- Spread10 - 50 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeVaries
- Bloom TimeVaries - early spring through fall.
- Flower FormVaries
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil. Very tolerant of a wide range of soil.
- Growth RateVaries
- PruningPrune the Green Giant as necessary to a desired shape in the spring or late summer.
- Winter CareUse tree guards in the winter for the Autumn Blaze to protect saplings from frost.
- Additional InformationMilky Way blooms early summer and bark may shed, showing lighter colors underneath. Kwanzan Cherry blooms early spring. Autumn Blaze blooms in fall. Green Giant, a hedge plant, has insignificant flowers; plant 5-6' apart.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSee planting guide included with collection
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|ZONE||Trees > 24"|
|1A-4B||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A & 7B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-10B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 17, 2019
Zones 8-10: June 17, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.