Double Bubble Dianthus
Four Seasons of Interest
- SKU: 60816
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 6 - 8 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Early summer to early fall
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Double Bubble Dianthus
- Botanical NameDIANTHUS 'DOUBLE BUBBLE' PPAF
- Ships As2" POT
- Height6 - 8 inches
- Spacing6 - 8 inches
- Spread6 - 8 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeBlue/green with green shades throughout.
- Bloom TimeEarly summer to early fall
- Flower FormDouble flowering pink blooms
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, moderately fertile. Keep soil moist during root development.
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningAfter flowering, remove spent flower stems. Will need thorough cleaning in the fall to prevent disease and pest issues.
- Winter CareAdd a layer of mulch to protect evergreen foliage.
- Additional InformationBig by dianthus standards. Need more than 6 hours of direct sun. Tolerates 4-6 hours of part shade.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsCrown should be at soil surface. Plant in loose, well-drained soil. Should not be planted too deep. Plant in late summer for best results.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/29/2018
Zones 7-10: 11/12/2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|