Fiesta Time Hollyhock
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 04780
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 4 - 6 feet
- Bloom Time: mid summer to early fall.
Packed 1 per offer
Fiesta Time Hollyhock
- Botanical NameAlcea rosea 'Fiesta Time'
- Ships As2.5" POT
- Height4 - 6 feet
- Spacing12 feet
- Spread12 feet
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage Type3-7 lobed, large rounded, rough mid green leaves.
- Bloom Timemid summer to early fall.
- Flower FormDense, double flowers borne on long terminal racemes.
- Growth RateFast
- PruningCut back for increased flowering later in the summer.
- Winter CareMulch to protect roots from frost heave.
- Additional InformationMay need staking if planted in windy conditions. For cutflower use - cut when 2/3 open for longer vase life.
- State RestrictionsAE AK CA GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsGood for growing along a sunny wall. May require staking in exposed sites.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17th, 2019
Zones 8-10: May 20th, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.