Firecracker Flower Mix
Wildflower from West Coast Meadows
- SKU: 60886
- Zones: 2-10
- Height: 20 - 24 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to mid summer.
For each offer ordered, get 20Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Firecracker Flower Mix
- Botanical NameDichelostemma 'ida-maia' & 'pink diamond'
- Ships As5+ CM BULB
- Height20 - 24 inches
- Spacing4 - 6 inches
- Spread4 - 6 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionred, pink
- Foliage TypeNarrow grass-like basal foliage, 3" - 6" long
- Bloom TimeLate spring to mid summer.
- Flower FormNarrow 1" tubes held in terminal clusters.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained. Prefers a high sand or gravel content in the soil to insure good drainage.
- Growth RateFast once established
- PruningLet foliage die down naturally allowing the bulbs to store energy for next year's blooms. No pruning needed.
- Winter CareNot fully hardy - protect against frost with a winter mulch.
- Additional InformationFound in open grassy area of redwood and evergreen forests in the Pacific coastal region.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant 3-4" deep and 4 - 6" apart.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
2018 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/02/18|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/29/2018
Zones 7-10: 11/12/2018
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|