Foxtail Lily Mix
Eye-Catching Tall Flowers
- SKU: 69180
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 36 - 72 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
For each offer ordered, get 3Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Foxtail Lily Mix
- Botanical NameEremurus 'Ruiter Hybrids'
- Ships AsTOP SIZE ROOTS
- Height36 - 72 inches
- Spacing12 inches
- Spread12 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionorange, yellow, pink, white, mixed
- Foliage TypeLong strap-like green foliage that dies down after the flowers are passed
- Bloom TimeLate spring to early summer
- Flower FormSmall, bell-shaped blooms in great profusion form large 12-18" racemes on the top 1/3 of the flower stem
- Soil RequirementsA light, well drained soil is essential and protection from wind and late frosts
- PruningRemove spent flower stems.
- Winter CareMulch well in northern areas. Remove in early spring before growth starts. Protect from late spring frosts
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting Instructions6-8" deep in hole large enough so the roots can be spread out without bending them, firm and water in thoroughly.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17th, 2019
Zones 8-10: May 20th, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.