Gabor Trumpet Vine
Huge trumpet-shaped blooms of rich, pure red!
- SKU: 66693
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 20 - 30 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Mid Summer to Fall
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Gabor Trumpet Vine
- Botanical NameCampsis radicans 'Gabor'
- Ships As3" POT
- Height20 - 30 feet
- Spacing10 feet
- Spread10 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Foliage TypeGreen pinnate foliage.
- Bloom TimeMid Summer to Fall
- Flower FormFour inch long trumpet shaped flowers.
- Soil Requirements For the first 2 years, water when dry, prune back to 6 inches in late spring, and train new growth up a support. After that, it is quite self-sufficient, sailing through drought, heat, wetness, even poor soil.
- Growth RateVigorous growth rate
- PruningBlooms midsummer into fall, especially if you remove the fruit pods and trim out excessive growth in early summer.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same depth it is in the pot.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 4th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|