Hardy Garden Amaryllis Mix
Perfect for Lining Garden Walkways
- SKU: 69179
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 14 - 18 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
For each offer ordered, get 3Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Hardy Garden Amaryllis Mix
- Botanical NameHippeastrum mix
- Ships As14-16 CM BULB
- Lift In Fall3, 4, 5, 6
- Height14 - 18 inches
- Spacing12 - 15 inches
- Spread12 - 15 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeWide strap-like fleshy leaves.
- Bloom TimeLate spring to early summer
- Flower Form4 - 5" star like flowers.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast.
- PruningRemove spent flower stalk after blooming. Let foliage remain all growing season.
- Winter CareProvide a winter mulch for added protection. Lift bulbs in zones 5 and 6 for winter storage.
- Additional InformationIf you want to enjoy the blooms indoors in winter, dig the bulbs in October, store at 65-70 degrees F, pot up in December. After 7-8 weeks the first blooms will appear.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsOutside in the garden - 6-8" deep. Indoors in a pot - 1/3 of the bulb above soil line. Plant at the foot of a south facing wall.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||4/30/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A & 6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/25/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/25/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 21st
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|