Honey Gold Peony
Extraordinary form and sweet fragrance
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 62802
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 30 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring - early summer
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 1 per offer
Honey Gold Peony
- Botanical NamePaeonia 'Honey Gold'
- Ships AsBAREROOT
- Height30 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 inches
- Spread24 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionyellow, white
- Foliage TypeGlossy, deep green foliage that is very attractive and ornamental through-out the growing season. The new growth in spring is burgundy colored and turns a soft yellow in the fall
- Bloom TimeLate spring - early summer
- Flower FormUp to 9" or larger, semi-double, bowl shaped flowers.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, deep, fertile soil.
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningRemove spent blooms. Clean up and remove shoots to the ground.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 5/24/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 5/24/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17th, 2019
Zones 8-10: May 20th, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.