Innocent Glance Clematis
Giant Double Blooms, Sometimes Twice a Year!
- SKU: 71300
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 6 - 7 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer, reblooms late summer
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Innocent Glance Clematis
- Botanical NameClematis 'Innocent Glance'
- Ships AsNO. 1 BAREROOT
- Height6 - 7 feet
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeLobed leaves
- Bloom TimeLate spring to early summer, reblooms late summer
- Flower Form5.5-6" double flowers
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningPrune between February and April and should consist of cutting shoots at a height of about 4 ft from the base (the younger a plant the lower it should be cut).
- Winter CareMulch +/- 2". Mulch the first winter, especially in areas where plants may heave from the ground due to alternating freezing and thawing temperatures. Remove the mulch early in spring, before the new growth starts.
- Additional InformationPrefers a location where the flowers and foliage are in the sun (or partial sun) and the roots are shaded either by low plants or mulch to keep the soil moist and cool.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole twice the size of the pot the plant is in. Score a vertical mark on each of the four sides of rootball (should be even with soil). Firm the soil around the roots and water thoroughly. Plant 36-38" apart.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.