A Boon for Bees & More
- SKU: 63034
- Zones: 5-9
- Height: 26.7 - 30 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to early summer
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
- Botanical NameWisteria floribunda
- Ships As12" BAREROOT
- Height26.7 - 30 feet
- Spacing15 - 20 feet
- Spread20 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionblue
- Foliage TypeCompound, 7" - 12" long, made up of ovate - oblong 1" - 2" leaflets
- Bloom TimeLate spring to early summer
- Flower FormViolet-blue, double flowers are borne in long racemes
- Soil RequirementsDeep, moist, well drained.
- Growth RateFast once established which takes the first growing season
- PruningPrune to maintain shape and encourage flowering. Prune after flowering and again in the fall
- Winter CareNone, except to mulch the first winter if planted in fall. Remove early in spring before growth starts
- Additional InformationThe stems twine in an anti-clockwise direction
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same level it is at in the container, firm well and water thoroughly. Provide a support for it to grow up
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.