Kinderkrisp Apple SD
Sweet and crisp fruits—perfect for snacking
- SKU: 65194
- Zones: 3-7
- Height: 6 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: 1/2 bushel or more by the third or fourth season.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Kinderkrisp Apple SD
- Botanical NameMalus domestica 'Kinderkrisp'
- Ships AsLI'L BIG 2-3'
- Height6 feet
- Spacing5 - 6 feet
- Spread4 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Bloom Time1/2 bushel or more by the third or fourth season.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, fertile soil.
- Growth RateModerate.
- PruningThere are normally two goals when pruning an apple tree: 1. Initially on young trees to encourage a strong, solid framework 2. On mature trees to maintain shape and encourage fruit production. The best time to prune apple trees is in late winter or very early spring before any new growth starts.
- Additional InformationA small red apple that boasts a fine texture and crisp flavor that is also sweet and juicy.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole deep and wide enough to accommodate the roots without having to bend them. Firm soil around the roots and water thoroughly.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|ZONE||Trees > 24"|
|1A-4B||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B-6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A & 7B||2/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 4th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.