Knockout Pink Rose
Sweet, No-Fuss Blooms
- SKU: 72332
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 36 - 48 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Late spring to first hard frost.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Knockout Pink Rose
- Botanical NameRosa x 'Radcon' PP15070
- Ships As1 GALLON POT
- Height36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeDeep mossy green
- Bloom TimeLate spring to first hard frost.
- Flower FormSingle blooms
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast.
- PruningEarly spring remove all broken, crowded and dead wood. A once a year cut to about 12-18" above the ground in early spring (after the last hard frost) is also recommended for maximum performance.
- Winter CareIn northern zones, apply 3-4" mulch around base of plant before ground freezes to protect plant in winter.
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ GU HI IN NJ PR
- Planting InstructionsPerforms best in full sun - 6 or more hours of direct sunlight
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 4th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|