Knockout Pink Rose
Sweet, No-Fuss Blooms
- SKU: 72332
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 36 - 48 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Late spring to first hard frost.
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Knockout Pink Rose
- Botanical NameRosa x 'Radcon' PP15070
- Ships As1 GALLON POT
- Height36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread36 - 48 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionpink
- Foliage TypeDeep mossy green
- Bloom TimeLate spring to first hard frost.
- Flower FormSingle blooms
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched soil.
- Growth RateModerate to fast.
- PruningEarly spring remove all broken, crowded and dead wood. A once a year cut to about 12-18" above the ground in early spring (after the last hard frost) is also recommended for maximum performance.
- Winter CareIn northern zones, apply 3-4" mulch around base of plant before ground freezes to protect plant in winter.
- State RestrictionsAE AK AZ GU HI IN NJ PR
- Planting InstructionsPerforms best in full sun - 6 or more hours of direct sunlight
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.