Lemon Surprise Draecena
Bright Indirect Light & Bi-Weekly Watering
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 68953
- Zones: 2-11
- Height: 12 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Shade, Partial Shade
Packed 1 per offer
Lemon Surprise Draecena
- Botanical NameDraecena 'Lemon Surprise'
- Ships As4" POT
- Lift In Fall2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Height12 - 36 inches
- Spread8 - 10 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Foliage TypeLong dark green leaves with a white trim
- Soil RequirementsKeep the soil damp but do not oversaturate the plant with water.
- Growth RateSlow
- PruningTrim brown leaf tips off as they appear. If the dracaena gets too tall, cut anywhere along the central stalk and new growth will appear just below the cutting point.
- Winter CareMove to areas with more indirect sunlight to make up for the lack of daylight in the winter.
- Additional InformationMildly toxic to pets. Blooms yellow-white flowers on rare occasions.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsKeep the dracaena at soil level when transferring it into a new pot. Re-pot when roots have filled out its current pot.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A-10B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||June 3rd|
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.