Fresh Colors for Late Summer
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 74920
- Zones: 3-8
- Height: 4 - 5 feet
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Midsummer into fall
- Ships As: 4" POT
- Cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Packed 1 per offer
- Botanical NameHydrangea paniculata 'Kolmakilima' PPAF
- Ships As4" POT
- Height4 - 5 feet
- Spacing4 - 5 feet
- Spread4 - 5 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Foliage TypeDeciduous, bright green foliage.
- Bloom TimeMidsummer into fall
- Flower FormLarge conical shaped flowerheads made up on multiple sterile flowers.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, moisture retentive soil.
- Growth RateModerate.
- PruningPlants can be pruned to the ground and will reliably produce flowers the same season. For best results and more flower power, prune to your liking in fall if you live in the south and early spring if you live in the north.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole twice the width of the pot, and deep enough so that when you place the plant in the hole, the top of the root ball is level with the ground around the hole. Fill in the space around the plant with a planting soil mix and press the area down with your foot. Give a good watering to help settle in. Place where plant will receiver 4-6 hours of sun per day.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/9/19 - 11/1/19|
|7A-10B||9/9/19 - 11/15/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/28/19
Zones 7-10: 11/11/19
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.