Navel Orange Tree Plant Only
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 60921
- Zones: 9-11
- Height: 36 - 60 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Flowers year round; Harvest in Summer
Navel Orange Tree Plant Only
- Botanical NameCitrus sinensis
- Ships As2" POT
- Height36 - 60 inches
- Spread36 - 60 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionwhite
- Foliage TypeThick, leathery, glossy leaves 2 - 3" long
- Bloom TimeFlowers year round; Harvest in Summer
- Flower FormWaxy, white star-like flowers up 1" - 1 1/2" across, form large clusters
- Soil RequirementsA well drained acid soil that is humus enriched
- Growth RateSlow to moderate once established, which takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks
- PruningOnly to shape as desired and keep compact After flowering
- Winter CareAs a subtropical plant it is not hardy north of zone 9. Makes a good indoor plant during the in winter
- Additional InformationIn Northern climates, plants should be grown outdoors during temperate months, then moved inside at the onset of freezing weather. This will encourage more fruit production.
- State RestrictionsAE AK AS AZ CA FL GU HI LA MP PR SC TX VI
- FruitSeedless sweet oranges.
- Planting InstructionsSet at the same depth is growing at in the container. Firm and water in well
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-6B||4/29/19 - 6/7/19|
|7A-10B||4/1/19 - 6/7/19|
|Last Order Date||June 3rd|
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.