Paul's Glory Hosta
Leaf Color Changes with the Seasons
- SKU: 70614
- Zones: 3-9
- Height: 25 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Shade, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Mid Summer
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Paul's Glory Hosta
- Botanical NameHosta 'Paul's Glory'
- Ships As2-3 EYE BAREROOT
- Height25 inches
- Spacing36 inches
- Spread4.6 feet
- Light RequirementsFull Shade, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionpurple
- Foliage TypeIn spring leaves have blue-green margins and chartreuse centers. In summer margins turn dark green and centers become bright gold. Ovate leaves are corrugated. Making them more slug resistant.
- Bloom TimeMid Summer
- Flower FormPale lavender, bell-shaped flowers appear on 40" scapes in midsummer.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus rich garden soil.
- Growth RateMedium
- PruningHostas propagate through division. Division should have at least 3 eyes, allow plants to mature for several years before being divided.
- Winter CareMulch to prevent heaving.
- Additional InformationAmerican Hosta Growers' Association Hosta of the Year 1999. Royal Horticultural Society's Award of Garden Merit 2012.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsDig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Work soil around the roots, firm well and water thoroughly.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/8/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/8/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/8/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/8/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/8/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/8/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 4th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|