Purple Bulb Collection
Easy and Economical Spring Blooms
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 64722
- Zones: 4-8
- Height: 6 - 24 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Early spring to late spring
Packed 50 per offer
Purple Bulb Collection
- Botanical NameTulipa, Hyacinthus, Allium
- Ships AsVARIOUS BULB
- Height6 - 24 inches
- Spacing6 - 12 inches
- Spread6 - 12 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionpurple
- Foliage TypeVarious shaped leaves from strap-shaped to long and narrow or basal leaves.
- Bloom TimeEarly spring to late spring
- Flower FormVarious shapes and sizes. Oval, spherical, globular, cup with a teardrop form, bowl, goblet and star shaped, spikes of flowers.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained
- Growth RateModerate
- PruningDo not remove foliage until it yellows. Remove spent flowers.
- Winter CareNo winter care needed
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI ID PR WA
- Planting InstructionsPlant bulbs 4-6" deep and 2-5" apart.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/9/19 - 11/1/19|
|7A-10B||9/9/19 - 11/15/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/28/19
Zones 7-10: 11/11/19
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.