Purple Passion Flower
Take Your Garden to New Heights with Passion Flowers!
- SKU: 05067
- Zones: 8-10
- Height: 24 - 36 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Summer
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Purple Passion Flower
- Botanical NamePassiflora edulis
- Ships As2" POT
- Height24 - 36 inches
- Spacing24 inches
- Spread24 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionpurple, white
- Foliage TypeOval bright green leaves with sword like edges
- Bloom TimeSummer
- Flower Form2-3" bowl-shaped blooms with long petals and exotic frilly coronas.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained, humus enriched
- Growth RateModerate to fast.
- PruningAs a a general rule remove all weak growth and cut back vigorous growth by at least one third. Late fall
- Winter CareIn climates where temperature goes below 20 degrees F, trim back hard and bring inside for winter months. Treat as a house plant.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet crown just below soil level, firm and water in well
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
|Zone||Vegetables & Herbs|
|1A-4B||5/1/17 - 6/9/17|
|5A||5/1/17 - 6/9/17|
|5B||5/1/17 - 6/9/17|
|6A & 6B||5/1/17 - 6/9/17|
|7A & 7B||4/3/17 - 6/9/17|
|8A & 8B||4/3/17 - 6/9/17|
|9A-10B||4/3/17 - 6/9/17|
|Last Order Date||June 5th, 2017|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|