Reblooming German Iris Mix
Extend your iris season!
- SKU: 69692
- Zones: 4-9
- Height: 34 - 40 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Spring-Summer
For each offer ordered, get 6Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Reblooming German Iris Mix
- Botanical NameIris germanica Mix
- Ships AsNO. 2 BAREROOT
- Height34 - 40 inches
- Spacing12 - 24 inches
- Spread12 - 24 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeGlaucous-green, sword-like fans of stiff upright leaves with some dying back in colder climates in winter.
- Bloom TimeSpring-Summer
- Flower FormTypical Iris like
- Soil RequirementsWell drained garden soil. Quite tolerant of a wide range of soils
- Growth RateFast once established
- PruningRemove spent flower stems after blooming. In late fall, cut back foliage to 6" fans. Clean plant debris before winter to prevent borers overwintering. Late fall/early winter
- Winter CareMulch in colder climates and remove in early spring before growth starts.
- Additional InformationAmend clay soils beofre planting (add organic matter, sand, etc.), avoid heavy mulching to allow drainage, and divide plants immediately after flowering if overcrowding occurs.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsSet rhizomes so the bottom half is below ground level. Firm well, and water thoroughly.
Orders for gift certificates are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below:
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered separately are typically shipped within 5 business days.
**Due to hot weather conditions, we are unable to ship most plant items July through August
Fall 2018 Shipping Schedule
All Bareroot & Potted
|1A-6B||9/4/18 - 11/2/18||10/29/2018|
|7A-10B||9/4/18 - 11/16/18||11/12/2018|
The type of product you order or the weather in our area or yours may affect the anticipated shipping schedule.
Based on the contents of your order we always strive to ship your order complete, and as early as possible. Large orders may be shipped in more than one package.
Bare-root perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and success in your garden. In the Fall, these plants tend to arrive at the later end of the shipping window.
In all cases, we choose the fastest, most efficient way to send your order.
For trees and other oversize items, we do not ship to PO boxes and it will be delivered via FedEx Home delivery.
After you place your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate.
You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.
Our regular shipping and handling charges are as follows:
|Up to $10.00||$8.95|
|$10.01 to $20.00||$9.95|
|$20.01 to $ 30.00||$10.95|
|$30.01 to $ 40.00||$12.95|
|$40.01 to $50.00||$14.95|