Reinette Ranunculus Mix
The Bouquet Builder's Best Friend
We ship this item in Fall
- SKU: 75264
- Zones: 8-11
- Height: 12 - 18 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Blooms late spring to early summer
- Ships As: 3-4 CM BULB
- Cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Packed 10 per offer
Reinette Ranunculus Mix
- Botanical NameRanunculus 'Reinette'
- Ships As3-4 CM BULB
- Height12 - 18 inches
- Spacing6 - 9 inches
- Spread6 - 9 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionmixed
- Foliage TypeCompound leaves, deeply lobed and divided.
- Bloom TimeBlooms late spring to early summer
- Flower Form1 - 4" wide double cup shaped flowers, frilly blooms in a kaleidoscope of primary colors, with emerald green centers.
- Soil RequirementsWell drained
- Growth RateModerate
- Winter CareIn northern climates dig and store bulbs for winter
- Additional InformationIn colder Northern areas, can start indoors in pots, transplant outdoors after the danger of frost is past.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant 2-3" deep (claws down) and 6-9" apart. Water well after planting.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Fall Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-6B||9/9/19 - 11/1/19|
|7A-10B||9/9/19 - 11/15/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-6: 10/28/19
Zones 7-10: 11/11/19
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.