Royal Robe Giant Calla Lily
Regal Blooms and Spotted Foliage!
- SKU: 66875
- Zones: 3-10
- Height: 24 - 32 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Mid summer onwards
Send me an email when this item is available
For each offer ordered, get 1Find Ship Dates for Your Zone »
Royal Robe Giant Calla Lily
- Botanical NameZantedeschia elliottiana 'Purple Haze'
- Ships As14-16 CM BULB
- Lift In Fall3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Height24 - 32 inches
- Spacing12 - 15 inches
- Spread12 - 15 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun
- Color Descriptionpurple
- Foliage TypeRich green, lanceolate leaves with white spots.
- Bloom TimeMid summer onwards
- Flower FormFunnel shaped flower
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus-enriched soil.
- Growth RateRapid once established.
- PruningRemove old flower stems.
- Winter CareIn areas that go below 20 degrees F, lift in fall and store in a frost free location for the winter. Plant out the following spring after last frost.
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant with 1 - 2" of soil above the bulbs. Firm well and water thoroughly.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
|1A-4B||5/7/18 - 6/22/18|
|5A||4/2/18 - 6/22/18|
|5B||3/19/18 - 6/22/18|
|6A||3/12/18 - 6/22/18|
|6B||3/5/18 - 6/22/18|
|7A & 7B||2/26/18 - 6/22/18|
|8A & 8B||2/19/18 - 5/18/18|
|9A-10B||2/12/18 - 5/18/18|
|Last Order Date|| Zones 1-7: June 18th
Zones 8-10: May 14th
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.