St Patrick Rose
Heat-Tolerant Blooms for the Cutting Garden
We ship this item in Spring
- SKU: 66924
- Zones: 4-10
- Height: 36 - 48 inches
- Shade Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Bloom Time: Late spring to fall
- Ships As: 2" POT
- Cannot ship to: AE AK GU HI PR
Send me an email when this item is available
Packed 1 per offer
St Patrick Rose
- Botanical NameRosa WEKamanda PP9591
- Ships As2" POT
- Height36 - 48 inches
- Spacing36 - 48 inches
- Spread24 - 36 inches
- Light RequirementsFull Sun, Partial Shade
- Color Descriptiongreen
- Foliage TypeGrey-green
- Bloom TimeLate spring to fall
- Flower FormLarge, fully double.
- Soil RequirementsWell-drained, humus enriched
- Growth RateSlow the first few months while establishing, moderate thereafter
- PruningDeadhead continually, remove dead wood and weak branches in early spring after bud break.
- Winter CareMound up soil or mulch around the lower portion after ground has frozen. Remove early in spring before growth starts
- Additional InformationPat. # 9591. Petal count 30 - 35. Hybridizer Strickland 1996, Brandy x Gold Medal. AARS Winner 96
- State RestrictionsAE AK GU HI PR
- Planting InstructionsPlant at the same level as the soil so the crown of the plant is even with the soil level. Don't bury the crown. Full sun is best for quicker flowering and higher quality plants.
Plants, fertilizer and other supplies* will be shipped at the proper planting time for your area of the country during the shipping timeframes outlined below.
2019 Spring Shipping Schedule
Bulbs, Potted Plants and &
|1A-4B||4/29/19 - 6/21/19|
|5A||4/1/19 - 6/21/19|
|5B||3/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|6A-6B||3/4/19 - 6/21/19|
|7A-7B||2/25/19 - 6/21/19|
|8A-8B||2/18/19 - 6/21/19|
|9A-10B||2/11/19 - 6/21/19|
|Last Order Date||Zones 1-7: June 17, 2019
Zones 8-10: June 17, 2019
*Fertilizer and other supplies ordered apart from plant orders are typically shipped within 5 business days.
Based on the contents of your order, we always strive to ship the order complete and as early as possible. However, sometimes this may result in a delay of some items that are ready before others. Our customers have suggested that they would rather wait to receive their order as complete as possible. If you would like to receive part of your order ahead of time, please reach out to our customer service department and we can accommodate. Orders with large items may be shipped in more than one package. There is no extra charge if your order requires more than one package.
Bareroot perennials, trees and shrubs are kept in the nursery row until fully dormant. This promotes optimum transit conditions and provides your new plant with the best opportunity for success in your garden.
Trees and other oversize items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order and a delivery estimate. You will also receive an email notification when your order ships with an updated arrival estimate and tracking information.
At any time after you place your order you can check your order status on our website using your email or the account number found in your order confirmation email.
Please note that we cannot ship outside of the 48 contiguous states.